Thursday, April 16, 2009

Must Read for Conservatives

Mark Levin is one of my favorite talk show hosts. If you are lucky enough to catch his national talk show it will become part of your daily routine.

I recently went into one of those huge book store chains. You know the type where they hide any conservative books on obscure shelves, put the discount stickers over the face of the author or wrinkle or rip the cover to discourage you from purchasing it. I was happy to see that Mr. Levin's newest book was on sale. Even though I promised my wife I wouldn't buy any more books without the coupons that are hanging on the refrigerator at home I had to grab one.

I need to encourage everyone to read this book. It gives one man's opinion and thoughts of what direction we should be going as conservatives and Americans. I am only a third of the way through, I'll finish it tonight, but I am really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment